Monday, January 7, 2013

Angkor Wat, Siem Reap

Hi guys!!!
Wow its been awhile since I last updated my blog. Sorry for that! 
I had been out for 2 weeks, yep its too long but that 2 weeks was a blast! We had a Vietnam-Cambodia Holiday vacation. Oh! you wouldn't imagine the fun I had.
This look is what I wore when we went to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Yep your right! It's where the famous ANGKOR WAT also called as "City Of Temples" is located. I was so amazed by the breath taking views. It was the biggest temple I've seen. And there were thousands of tourists from all over the world.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Because I figured we will be walking for a long time I decided to go for a casual comfy look. I wore my denim shirt from Mango, shorts, sling bag and a comfy flats. I bought this cowboy hat the night before cause I know it will be pretty hot that day.

Hey guys!! Do you what to see more of my photos from this tour. Click HERE I promise you you'll love the photos of the amazing temples and views. Totally magnificent! :)


What I'm wearing:
Denim shirt Mango
Red short Mango
Sling bag Kipling
Blue sequenced flats 


Don't forget to hype me on lookbook...
:)

7 comments:

  1. like the quality of your photos..and i like your outfit too..so chic..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I have uploaded the rest of the photos from our vacation.
      if you like to check it out :)
      http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com/p/travel.html

      thanks!

      Delete
    2. sure..i will.. :)
      http://andrewbaler.tumblr.com/page/3

      Delete
  2. Great outfit - we like your style.

    Just follow you (via bloglovin + gfc), hope you return the favor and we also will find on this way much more new blogs and follower :)

    greetings
    www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! followed you through gfc and liked your fb page.
      nice blog you have there. :)

      Delete
  3. Both you and the Angkor Wat temples look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis